If you have any concerns or questions about your confidentiality if you seek counseling services at CAPS, please read this important information.
Additional sources of social and emotional support:
- Planned Parenthood’s local, state, and regional centers offer various programming and activities for patients.
- Exhale is a telephone hotline that offers informal counseling for people who have had abortions and their loved ones.
- Sister Song, the National Black Women’s Reproductive Justice Agenda, and other organizations focus on supporting people of color.
For information on pregnancy and mental health:
- Depression during and after Pregnancy
- Perinatal Mental Health Alliance for Women of Color
- Postpartum Support International
- Reproductive Health and Mental Health