NOTE: Accessing the following links may direct you away from this website. As Mason does not support these particular websites, we cannot guarantee the accessibility of their web content.
First Generation College Students
Students of Color
- Office of Diversity Inclusion and Multicultural Education
- Compliance, Diversity, and Ethics
- Student Groups of Color at Mason
- Live Another Day – Extensive information on mental health and substance use resources for people of color. Their mission is equal access to life-saving resources. They have guides for black, Latinx, Asian, and native people.
- Detox Local – An extensive list of mental health and substance use resources specifically for the AAPI (American Asian and Pacific Islander) community.