photo of leaves

George Mason Universityvertical bar Counseling and Psychological Services

Students at a distance


Although CAPS does not offer direct service via phone or the internet, we do have other supportive services available to all enrolled Mason students.


Should you wish to contact a mental health provider in your area, we may be able to help.  You may contact our Clinical Social Worker at 703.993.2380, and you will be asked questions about your ability to travel, your health insurance, and interests in seeking counseling. She will see if we have appropriate referral resources in your area.

On-line resources

Check out our links section. There are many helpful resources listed. If you don’t see what you want, call or email us. We will get back to you with what we find - hopefully we will know of a resource that might meet your needs. This will help us as well find and post additional links based on student needs.